Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm in love ~

Yes! I'm in love.
Seriously in love.
My heart beats like there's no tomorrow.

I am not going to tell you who.
Well, not yet.

When and how did I fell in love with that guy?
Hmm..
Well, I fell in love with him on the first day of Sports Day.
And, how?
Umm.. I saw him running for the 1500 meter race.
He was running steadily.
He was using Macdougall's sleeveless shirt (saw his muscles) >.<
And and and, he got 3rd place :D

During break time,
Almost everyone went to Parkson.
I went with Theresa and Eanaa.
We went to Sugarbun.
While eating,
I saw HIM.
Man! He was so COOL!! ^^

After eating,
We walked around Parkson.
Bla.. Bla.. Bla..
While going down using the escalator from the highest floor,
I feel as if someone was standing right beside the escalator.
I didn't look until I reached down.
I looked up and saw HIM.
I asked Theresa,
"Is that ......?"
She said,
"Yes."
Aww.. He was all alone and he looked sad :(

The guy that I like looks like Lee Hyun Woo.
Here's a picture of Lee Hyun Woo :D



Lee Hyun Woo
*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment