Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sorry for not updating ~

'Hey, Karen updated her blog.'
Is that what you were thinking while you saw this update? (just guessing though) xD
I update it because someone asked me why hadn't I update for such a long time.

Hmm.. About my blog updates..
I will update it as soon as possible.
I mean the previous ones, starting from May (since I stopped at the 28th of April) >.<
Don't worry, I have all the updates in my phone.

Kinda feel great to have someone waiting for my blog updates xD
It makes me feel like updating everyday. HAHAHA!
Unfortunately, I can't update for the next two weeks due to my first SPM trial.
So, WAIT! WAIT FOR ME! I'LL BE BACK! :)

Here, read this conversation. It's the 'someone' who asked me about my blog :)


Aww.. He loves to read about me and Raphael :')
Arigato! ^^

Aaron, sorry for posting this.
Since you always read my blog, you should have known that I'll post this out.
Be glad that you are included here. HAHAHA!

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment