Saturday, August 18, 2012

G-Dragon, happy birthday ~

GDAY [18.08]

This picture was originally posted by yg-life.com

G-Dragon in his workroom.

G-Dragon: Today is my birthday but I'm in a workroom. However, I'm happy for all the birthday wishes and this is a service!

On August 18, G-Dragon tweeted a 34 seconds video with the comment, "Today is my birthday but I'm in a workroom. However, I'm happy for all the birthday wishes and this is a service!" in Korean.

The video was taken in his workroom. It includes his new song, which has groovy beats, and G-Dragon appears about five seconds before the video ends to say hello. He drew a lot of attention by wearing a hat, which says, "Today is my birthday."

G-Dragon was going to release his second solo EP on August 18. It has been three years since he released his last solo EP. But the release was postponed because the Korea Media Rating Board said they will rating music videos on August 18.


WISHES

TAEYANG's tweet.

JAY PARK's tweet.


SE7EN's tweet.

Also, I followed G-Dragon's blog
http://www.xibgdrgnx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment