Friday, July 10, 2015

End of semester 7!

Well, well, well.
I made it through this semester.
It's the end of semester 7.
5 semesters to go.
Woohoo!!
Guess what?
This was one tough semester.
I would like to thank those of you who has helped me.
Without you, I would have given up on education, and life.
Because, I'm hoping to get a good result this semester.
*fingers crossed*

Oh and,
I'LL BE GOING HOME SOON!
Yeah, finally.
I've been here for 7 months.
Can you imagine, not seeing your family for 7 months?

Worst part is...
I'm gonna miss my boyfriend.
His sweater, his hug, his scent... EVERYTHING!
We wanted to spend time together, after my last paper.
Unfortunately, it seems a little impossible.
We were both busy packing and cleaning.
Eventually, my brain thinks that he doesn't love me anymore.
I know, typical, right?
Girls are like that.

I'll write up until here, 'cause I feel a heartache.
...and I feel like crying.


Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here
This song totally explains my whole situation right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment