Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"I don't know." - 8th semester

Hi!
I know, it's been like more than a month.

So, yeah.
It's my 8th semester.
This is my 2nd week of this semester, already.
I don't know.
It feels like college, sometimes it doesn't.
I just don't know.

Truthfully, my classes aren't packed this semester.
Really.

When I don't have classes, I don't know what to do.
I can't just stay in my room, take long naps and going online all the time.
I can't just go dating all the time.
Well, those are my only options because I don't want to study, but I still want to pass.

But, when I do have classes, I want to go back to my room, as soon as possible.
Lectures are boring but sometimes it's fun.
I don't know.
I can only pay attention when the lecturer is saying something interesting, you know, something that attracts your attention.

That is all because, sometimes I feel like I have a future studying under this college, sometimes I don't.
Sometimes, I ask myself:
...What job will I get when I graduate?
   ...How much salary will I receive?
      ...Will I be unemployed?
         ...How can I help my parents?

I don't know what to do.
It's my third year in degree.
...and I have like 4 semesters to go.
I can't just stop studying.
I've gone this far.
I've survived 8 semesters.
I'd be really stupid if I decide to quit this college.

I can't say what my future is going to be like.
I leave everything in God's hands.
He knows best.


No comments:

Post a Comment