Friday, March 28, 2014

It's a bad day, not a bad life.

This life is like a swinging vine.
Sounds familiar?
Yeah, I took that line from One Republic's Counting Star.

Okay, so today is literally a bad day for me.
Why, you asked?
Well, it started off like this:

First, I was late for class.

Second, I didn't know there was a quiz, so I studied 10 minutes before it started, hoping that it'll help.

Third, when I woke up from my nap, there were mosquito bites all over my body.

Fourth, my friends and I went jogging. After one round of jogging, it started raining. It got heavier and heavier by the second. We had to walk back to college under the rain.

Lastly, when we got back, in front of our room, we realized that we lost the room key. Although all of us have our own key, we only brought one with us. That's the problem. So, Amalina and I went walking under the rain again to get to our room window. Luckily it was opened. Since our window was quite high, I climbed on Amalina's shoulders and managed to climb in. Little did we know that we left the key at the lobby.

Just because bad things happen to you, doesn't mean you have a bad life. It's just a bad day.
When all these bad things happened to me, I was thinking that maybe God let me go through all this for a reason.
God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.


Daniel Powter - Bad Day

No comments:

Post a Comment