Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I feel like updating x)

Last Sunday was quite funny.
Roystance passed by me and my mum in church.
Then, he shook hands with my mum.
After that, he almost walked away.
But, my mum pulled his hand and he looked at me.
So, we shook hands and smiled to each other :D

Yesterday, lain cerita.
Primary school students talked to me as if they know me.
They were so friendly x)
And and, they even gave me a chocolate sweet.
Aww.. That's so sweet :3

Today, ermm..
What should I write about today?
Ermm..today,
I saw my 3K seniors and didn't greet them.
I kept forgetting.
My friend keep on saying,
"Karen! Erhem."
Only then I realized that I passed by a 3K senior =.="
One more thing, Syarfaizzul.
What is wrong with that boy??
Suddenly, he sat on my chair next to me.
I mean sat on the same chair as me.
Half of the people in class were looking at us =.="
And then, all of the sudden, he asked me,
"Karen, kamu suka Raphael kan?"
I just answered, "Tak la. Dah ada gerek baru."


✖ JUNG YUN HO from TVXQ ✖
◕‿◕

✖ PARK JUNG MIN - NOT ALONE ✖

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment