Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sleepy me~

What happen these days?
Keep raining.
And, it's not even raining season =.="

Anyways, as I arrived at school this morning,
Everyone was already lining up outside their classes to get ready to go for assembly.
I was like, "WHAT THE! I THINK THE CLASS DOOR IS LOCKED!"
Luckily my friend who was in charge of the lock was still there.
I asked him to open the door quickly.
Then, off I go for assembly.

*Recess*
*LOL*
I didn't go to 4E4 today as I was really sleepy and tired.
Sorry to Theresa.
And, when the bell rang for the second time,
I went to throw the rubbish with Sharon just to waste time.
As soon as we arrived the "rubbish dump",
I have no idea how to throw the rubbish as the gateway was really a dump/blocked.
So.. Simply!
I saw Senior Leong Poh Kiong there too..haha.
And, I said, "Good morning, Senior Poh Kiong."
He is the first senior that I said good morning to.


*School ends*
Oh yeah, I finished early today, 1pm.
The last period was English.
Miss Mabel asked us all to take out our text book, but only a few brought theirs, including me xD
So, the teacher asked them to borrow from other classes.
They all went to art and science stream classes and there were NONE!
But, guess what.
We were having spelling test.
It was like I am back in elementary school..hahaha

P/S : I have something in mind and really important to say. But, I don't want to say it out. I don't want to hurt someone's feeling.

Crazy Love

Quote of the day : "God doesn't bless us just to make us happy; He blesses us to make us a blessing."

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment