Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Mr. Edmund's last day D:

Went PJ-ing today.
Quite fun :)

After I got back to class,
I continued with my woodworking.
I painted it with "Cat pelakar." (White)
Then, I painted it with poster colour.
Wow!
It ended up.. Nice xD

Well,
It's Mr. Edmund's last day teaching us D:
He's my English teacher.
My favourite :)
Few weeks ago,
He said that he will teach us for a month.
And he did D:
My friends and I didn't want him to go.
*tsk tsk*
He wrote us a quote on the blackboard,
"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take,
 but by the moments that take your breath away."
He also gave us his e-mail address to keep in touch with him since he doesn't have a Facebook account.

Before going home,
We said,
"Goodbye," "Take care," "God bless," etc..
And shook hands with him.
When I shook hands with him,
I almost cried.
I wanted to hug him. Lol?
All he said was,
"Bye, Karen."
Aww.. I miss Mr. Edmund already.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment