Saturday, January 15, 2011

Co-Curriculum Day

Well, to start off,
It was a cold and rainy morning.
I feel like sleeping til 12 noon.
But I had to wake up - to go to school.
*sighed*

Let's continue..
I woke up at 7 am and got ready for school.
On my way to school, I had to go through obstacles - rain drops, lots of them xD
And when I arrived, I need to go to "Bilik 4" for BSMM registration.
During BSMM registration,
Mr. Kong came in and scold us about the letter "D".
Guess what the "D" stands for..
It stands for "Discipline".
We, Form 4's got scold because of our discipline.
After that, we need to write our names for attendance and pay RM 2 - fee.
While I was writing my name, HE was in front of me..xD
I was so happy.

After BSMM registration, I went for my ICT club.
Unfortunately, I was late - 10 minutes.
And and, I sign up myself as the ICT prefect..haha!
But, the teacher will choose who gets to be the ICT prefect.
She needs to interview us all one by one next week.
For your information, you have to pay RM 1 to use the computer in 30 minutes, and as for the ICT club members, we only need to pay 50 cents for 30 minutes.
But as for the ICT prefect, its FREE.

Now, let's move on.
After the ICT registration, I went for Badminton.
Badminton was full =.="
Which one would you choose? Monday or Friday?
I chose Friday..hehe.
But, Friday was really really really full.
Then, I need to write my name, class, IC number, and gender.
And then, pay the fee.
Plus, now I know that HE is in Badminton club.
Woahh, my lucky day. I'm in 2 out of 3 of his club.

Lastly, I went home.
And, this is where the story ends.
Bye-bye.
See you whenever.
Muacksss ! >.<

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment