Saturday, January 22, 2011

Schooling on Saturday !

Same as the 5 days - Monday to Friday.
And recess, in 4E3, this I cannot accept.
Eileen hid my food in her shirt.
My goodness =.="
Then, I was on my way back to class.
But Sharon told me that Theresa called me.
So, I went into 4E4.
There, I saw Elroy, Teofilus, Desmond, Raphael, Vanessa and Chan Yik Khan.
When I was standing beside Theresa,
Desmond greet me - "Hi! Karen."
Yik Khan greet me too - but not as I expected.
He said,
"Hi! Raphael."
And said, "Hi! Karen" to Raphael.
*LOL*
I saw Raphael looked so blur when I was there..haha.
And and, Theresa asked me to come over to her class every recess.
How great is that.

*Skip to School ends* (I saw Raphael using the front gate) xD
As I arrived home, I bathed and get ready to MCC field.
And, it was BORING!
After that, I went to KK bookstore to buy 2 long books.
And, guess what. I bought something for Raphael - I mean for his birthday.
I know it's months away.
But, it is better to be prepare early.
That means, this is the first present I bought him - HOORAY~
I wanted to buy one more thing for him - for his birthday I mean.
Unfortunately, I don't know what he wants.
This I got to ask.
SOMEONE HELP ME TO ASK RAPHAEL WHAT HE WANTS! PLEASE! EMERGENCY !!!!

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment