Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday!!! *yawning*

Today was a cold and rainy day - AGAIN.
But still, I manage to go to school even-though it was raining.
*Skip my story to school*

I learned Maths today and it was damn hard.
BELIEVE ME!
And, I never like Maths - NEVER!
After that, Bahasa Melayu.
This subject is fine but I hate to do the ESSAY part.

Then, *ring* RECESS!!!
Oh yes, I do love recess.
Always been the best time is school.
Lepas tu, belajar Sains pula - BORING!
Don't get me wrong. I love Science but not the teacher.
But what to do. It had been decided that SHE teach us Science.
Next was English.
My English is well and fine.
No need to worry about that..hehe!
Lastly, Pendidikan Moral.
During Morale, we all need to act.
My group acted as SMOKERS! *LOL*
And it was so funny.
And and, they were only 3 boys and 10 girls in Morale class.
So, it is equal to 13 students.
I know right.
I THINK THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY ! Bai-bai

 By the way, I've updated ZEE Matanawee Keenan's page! :D

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment