Saturday, March 19, 2011

=.="

Afternoon people xD
I am so tired today.
Last night, I only slept for 4 hours =.="
And this morning,
I woke up at 6.30am to prepare to go to school at 8am later and finish my job.
But then, Chien Fook messaged me and told me that Miss Teng changed the time to 9am.
I was like, "What the..??"
I was already finish bathing that time.
So.. bla bla bla.

I went to school at about 10 minutes before 9am.
On my way, there's this two paikia said "HI" to me =.="
They look at me like what =.="
And, when I arrived,
What did I saw?
Everyone was just sitting there doing nothing.
*LOL*
At 9.30am ++, we started to do our job and was done before 11am.
Kelvin couldn't come today because he has basketball training.


It's been a long time since I took my own picture.
Here it is..
Before going to school xD

And and and, before I forget.
I did this on 8 March 2011.
This is when I was having morale's exam.. xD

To, Kelvin.
Nahh, you want to see the picture that I took when you were spraying my class table right?
Here you go.. haha
*I took the picture from behind because I don't want you to know* xD
Kelvin Yii! Spraying the code number on my class tables xD

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment