Monday, October 31, 2011

I see, I hear

Okiee!
It was a fine morning,
Until..
My one of my teacher starts to be racist.
Teacher: Syarfaizul! Kenapa pakai rantai? Nak masuk Kristian ke apa?
*Harryzon starts to get mad*
Syarfaizul: Ha? Kenapa cikgu?
Teacher: Tau tak? Rantai tu untuk perempuan saje. Accessories perempuan, lelaki tak boleh pakai. Macam klip rambut, laki pun tak boleh pakai. Cincin tak ape lah.
Syarfaizul: Ohh..
Teacher: Ada tak awak nampak Nabi Muhammad pakai rantai? Takde kan?
Syarfaizul: *Talking to his friends + doesn't want to listen to the teacher*
Teacher: Syarfaizul!
Syarfaizul: Ha?
Teacher: *Talking to Syarfaizul in a low tone*
*Harryzon was mad listening to the teacher that he hit the table and walked out of class.
Luckily the teacher didn't saw him. Lol?

My friends told everything to the Morale teacher.
OMG!
But, they didn't say out the name.
*whew*

*Recess*
Eanaa told me that 4E4 checked my class's Mathematics 2 exam paper.
Hahaha.
Eanaa told me that Theresa took mine and checked it - "conteng" it as well -.-
Theresa also said, "Pandai juga Karen." :D
When Eanaa headed out of 4E8,
I told her that I wanted to go and find Theresa - to ask her.
So, we walked together until I realized that I forgot my wallet.
I told Eanaa that I wanted to get my wallet and asked her to go first - Raphael was 10 steps in front and was heading our way.
It's like I was running away from Raphael.
And so,
I ran back to my class as fast as I could - 5 more minutes til the school bell rang.
I got my wallet and ran towards Block C.
I saw Raphael again.
Man! He is SLOW..
Before I ran back TO class, he was passing the school library.
After I ran back FROM my class, he was passing in front of the Science Lab - I ran passed him closely.. xD
Slowpoke! =P

*School ends*
Here's the thing..
Nurrul wanted to walk home with me.
So, I said okay.
She went to the toilet first,
But, I didn't want to follow her.
Then, she asked me to wait for her at the school gate.
I just said, "OK!"
Instead, I waited for her at the school hall's entrance.
I waited and waited for her.
No sign of her.
But, I saw Raphael la..
He looked at me.
OMG! - acting normal.
I went home as 1.25PM - hate waiting -.-

Oh and Cecilia,
You told my brother that I always go to Block C to stalk Raphael??
I don't stalk no more.
It's a waste of time.
What I see is what I get :)

*Lol? Finally, I posted about Raphael huh? :O 


P/S: It's BIG BANG's 1900th day anniversary :)

Thanks to Joshua :)

 My new profile picture on Facebook :)

Seriously November, be good to me. Thank you :)

 Aww.. I love this song so much - for now xD
First, I saw it on Shot by Shot.
Then, I heard it on Eanaa's blog.
Whenever I go online, I stop by Eanaa's blog just to listen to this song xD

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment