Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Most of it are about Raphael :)

Okiee!
During recess,
Raphael walked around my school block.. 4 times!
I don't know why.
But, I ♥ it ! :3

After recess,
SEJARAH / HISTORY!
We studied about portraitist (pelukis)
They are Leonardo Da Vinci and Raphael.
Hahahahaha xD
It was so accurate to Raphael's name since he uses his confirmation name now.
His actual name now is : Raphael Leonardo Tang xD
He wants to be a portraitist, is it? Hahaha
Here's a picture of it :D


Oh yea,
Took care of the ICT room today.
Eanaa helped me and asked for the payment from every user.
Thanks Eanaa >.<

Felicia oh Felicia,
Where were you?
Dah la your cousin tell me that you go "berak." xD

I showed Eanaa some of Big Bang's MV.
She said that they were good :3
Yeahh!

Around 2pm,
Tham Sing Yew and Desmond came to the ICT room.
They came for fun.
Just to freshen up..maybe.
As they came in,
I thought that Raphael might be with them.
Sadly, NO! D:
Desmond even asked me,
"你还喜欢Raphael?"
I answered,
"Yea."
Only then I know why they came,
It was because they were waiting for Raphael.
He was having Bible knowledge.
He's is going to come out at 2.30pm :)

Oh and,
Eanaa asked me what would I do if.. (refers to Big Bang's Haru Haru)
I told her that I would do the same as the girl in the MV.
So, I asked her to help me about something.
I won't tell all of you first.
It's a SECRET!
Shhhs!
I'll tell when Eanaa has done it =P

 I still remember that this is my first blogger template xD

ZEE Matanawee Keenan :)

Ken'ichi Matsuyama :)

 I want Zee's shirt :D
It was signed.. :)

Quote of the day : If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one. Don't let her go!

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment