Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weird dreams =.="

*Yesterday*
Here it goes..
Yesterday I dreamt that I was dating an Indian guy =.="
I don't even know who he is =.="
He was tall and handsome.
We were walking to the school bus stop.
Sharon saw me and gave a sign, saying "NO!"
That guy and I sat next to each other at the bus stop.
And then, he asked me to sit on his lap =.="
So, I did =.="
I even lay down on his lap in class =.="
OMG! :O

Yesterday,
CCW sent me 2 of his pictures.
Man! All of the sudden.
It was around 2pm.
I only saw the pictures at 3pm.
I didn't even ask for it =.="
Weird ! -.-
I'll post the pictures at the end of this post =P

*Today*
As for today,
I dreamt that I had *** with a handsome, gorgeous, cute guy =.="
What the!
I don't even know who he is too =.="
I don't even know why either.
This dream was the weirdest and the most yuckiest D:

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?!
SERIOUSLY!?!
WHY DO I HAVE THESE WEIRD DREAMS? =.="
I want Raphael to be in my dream D:
Not other guys D:
Hmmph ! D:
Whatever!~
Luckily, it's not real =P

Anyway,
Here's 2 pictures of CW that he sent me :)


 
This is my last night's status..
Wow! xD

Quote of the day : A real woman doesn't count how many guys she had in her life, but how many times she resisted guys for the man she really loves.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment