Saturday, July 16, 2011

I didn't know..?

Firstly..
Yesterday,
I just knew that Raphael was 4E7 / 4E6's class prefect =.="
He was right above me the whole time.
And, all I can say is..
I DIDN'T KNOW!
I only knew when I came to school in the morning,
I looked up and there he was =.="
Oh-Em-Gee !

Okiee!
This morning,
I went to school for the ICT meeting.
It started at 8am.
We were all late xD
Felicia came first, so I asked her to wait for me at the bus stop.
Few minutes later, I arrived.
How do I know a few minutes later?
Because I saw her mother's car passed by minutes ago..xD
Then, we both went into the school compound.
As we were walking in through the school front gate,
Our ICT teacher came in with her car.
Wow! She was late! Haha..

Felicia and I walked up to Block A after that and waited for the teacher.
Then, we went to the ICT room.
And.. WOW~
Felicia and I were the only ones who came for the meeting =.="

An hour later,
All the ICT members arrived and said, "Sorry."
*LOL*
I registered my blog for the competition too.

 FT Island - Hello Hello

Quote of the day : Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment