Friday, July 8, 2011

School = F.U.N

*LOL*
School was fun.
I mean for these 2 days - Thursday & Friday.
Wanna know why?
Lemme tell ya'

Well, these 2 days,
We all didn't quite study.
Not enough teachers + students = NO STUDY! :D
They went to Dewan Suarah for concert rehearsals :)

Yesterday, my class only studied PSV and Science.
A new teacher came in to class too - sit in.
I forgot what was his name.
But, he was so FUNNY :D
My classmates and I wanted him to be our new English teacher. Hahaha.. xD

Today, Sejarah and BM only xD
Oh yeah!
A lot of prefects sit in for our class and cannot "tahan."
Becauseeeee.. We were so NOISY! =P
My friends were debating also.
Cuh-ray-zee!
It was like people quarreling xD

An hour before going home,
Some of my classmates - girls,
played "Ice & Water."
The class was really a mess,
With the tables and chairs everywhere.
The prefects who sat in,
kept on saying, "shhhhs."
No one cares.
*LOL*
Can't feel their existence =P
We even ate in class >.<
It was like there were no rules AT ALL xD

*LOL*
I was hoping for Raphael to sit in >.<
I kept on praying in class and before I sleep..hahaha
But, it didn't work D:

Beast - Bad Girl

Quote of the day : If you love 2 people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really love the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one =P

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment