Saturday, July 2, 2011

Raphael's Birthday :D

Today, I woke up at 6am.
I know, I know..
It's Saturday.
But, I had to.
Not because of Raphael's birthday.
But because of the "Larian Serentak, 1 Murid 1 Sukan 1 Malaysia."
I joined.
And, Eanaa.. Syart ran too =P

After running, games were being held.
Badminton and futsal.
I didn't register for games =P
Because I planned to go home after the run.
Actually, I was going to say "Happy Birthday" to Raphael.
Unfortunately, he was no where to be found.
Seriously !
First, I saw him on the stage, debating?
The next thing I knew, he was gone =.="
So, I just went home.

After I arrived home,
I watched TV for half an hour.
Then, I slept from 9am to 2pm - 5 hours.
Was so tired man..

Anyway..
Raphael !
Happy Birthday >.<
Hope you liked the birthday gift that I gave you yesterday :D

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment