Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh man! School today~

Hmm.. I just woke up from my 1 hour nap and immediately started to online >.<
In school, I felt so sleepy.
I went to bed at 11 last night.
But, I only managed to sleep at 1 something =.="

Okiee! Miss Mabel - class teacher / English teacher had gone to Kuching.
So, it means.. Miss Evon will be my new class teacher.
Miss Evon told us that Daim won't be coming to school til the end of this year.
WHAT HAPPENED!?!!

And and and, I've got a new English teacher.
Her name is Charis Hii.
My friend, Joy Hii's older sister.
She's a temporary teacher and will be teaching until this October.
She said that we can look for her in Facebook and STALK her..
*LOL* I thought Miss Esther Tong will be teaching us.

Well, 3K prefects and candidates need to go for briefing after recess this morning.
It was about the 3K camp. AGAIN!
Adilla, Elizabeth and I told Senior Kelvin that we couldn't go for the camp.
Our mother wouldn't let us.
So, Senior Poh Kiong asked us to give a letter to proof.
I just nod my head and went straight back to class.
It took 30 minutes of my time.
I missed Science period - starting of Chapter 4 =.="
Dang it!

 *LOL*
This morning, Felicia told me that she saw Mr. Kong and Miss Soo at Parkson last Saturday.
They were dressed in white and formally.
Miss Soo was so pretty.
She didn't wear her spectacles and she wore make-up.
She saw Mr. Kong carried a big box that time.

Next, Adilla told us that she worked at Grand Palace as a part time worker.
She told me that Miss Lorraine had her wedding ceremony there last Saturday.
Columban teachers were there too.
Miss Lorraine's husband is an Ibanese.

Then, I knew the connection of these stories.
I hit Felicia who was sitting beside me like I was in shock.
I told her,
"Now I know why Cikgu Kong and Cikgu Soo wore formally last Saturday. They went to Cikgu Lorraine's wedding."
Then she replied,
"Ooo.. ya la."
*Both of us looking at Adilla*
 Hahahaha~

*K-Pop Time*
SS501
SS501 (pronounced as Double-S Five-Oh-One or
Deo Beul E Seu Oh Gong Il (더블에스오공일) in Korean)
The name of the band is a combination of letters and numbers that have special meaning. The first “S” stands for “Superstar". The second “S” is an abbreviation for "Singer". The combination of 5, 0, and 1 symbolizes "five members united as one forever".

TVXQ - Mirotic
Ooh! I love their dance..

Quote of the day : God will never take anything away from you, without giving you something much better.

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment