Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lovely day~

Okay! Today, our school was having assembly.
Fact : 4E7 and 4E8 are always in my class's "barisan"
That makes the school prefects to ask the one's who are standing at the back to move to other class's "barisan"
And today was my day.
I was standing at the back.
Then, Raphael asked Sharon, followed by me and the one's who were behind me to move to the other line.
Soooo.. I go loh! P/S : I'm not mad because Raphael was one who asked me to move xD
When the teacher asked us students to sit down, Sharon sat in front of me.
I left a big space in front of me, hoping that Raphael would sit in front of me..hahahahaha
But, Raphael sat on my left. Except there's a girl between us.
I always look my right side or look down to smile..*LOL*
Raphael arr Raphael.. You are so CUTEE ♥

Now, next story..
OMG! Miss Mabel left 4E9 a letter O.o
When the assistant class monitor - Zara read the letter for us all,
My tears came out.
The letter content sweet and sad sentences :')
That's why I didn't make any eye contact with my friends.

MISS MABEL !!! NOW I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU..!! ♥
AS WHAT YOU WROTE IN THE LETTER, YOU WANT US ALL TO GET A'S IN ENGLISH FOR SPM.
DON'T WORRY.. WE WILL FULFILL IT ◕‿◕

Oh yea., after recess, I was heading to the toilet.
I saw 2 prefects standing in front of me.
But, I didn't care.
When I passed by them, I heard someone said "RAPHAEL TANG"
I turn to my back and it was Valdo who said it =.=" 

And *LOL*
Today, my class was supposed to have English extra class / luar sidang.
But, my friends doesn't like extra classes. So do I.
So, they lied to Miss Charis that extra class is cancel if assembly was on in the morning.
She believed them and we all said.."Yay~~" xD
During this lesson, Miss Charis asked us to introduce ourselves.
Only I didn't need to. Because..
I was about to introduce myself and that's when she said..
"Karen. I know. You're in my Facebook friend list *smiles*" xD

And, here's the picture about the Father's and Mother's Day in the earlier post..=P
My mother and brother >.<

I love this song..
Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye

Quote of the day : There are no instructions for how to lead your life.

*THE END* 

No comments:

Post a Comment