Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Smile :)

Well, today turned out making me smile xD
During assembly, I saw Raphael received him BSMM certificate.
*Wish I could take his picture myself* >.<

Weird!
This morning,
Roystance said, "yerrr" to me in canteen and smiled.
I said, "What?"
He answered, "Nothing."
Every time I says what, for sure he says nothing =.="

Oh and,
Roystance came to my house today - night time. *Bet Sharon's gonna be jealous*
Man! Roystance kept smiling at me >.<
When he walked out from the kitchen, he said,
"Eh! This Saturday is Raphael's birthday kan?"
I answered, "How did you know?"
He said, "I know la."
*LOL*
Before he went home,
He shook hands with me and we smiled to each other. <--ALWAYS~

Most visitors that came to my house kept asking me whether Roystance and I are in the same class.
Because Roystance and I looked like we know each other.
My mum answered for me.
She said, "Kelas mereka sebelah saja."

And, Cindy Ling said that she wanted to help me with Raphael if she could xD
Thanks Cindy >.<

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment