Monday, June 6, 2011

Weird day =.="

Afternoon people!
Well, nothing interesting happened.
But, something funny and weird did.
And so,
What I am about to write, happened this morning, early in the morning.
Around 1 to 2am =P

TO : MAZWAN MAZLAN
DAMN YOU! I WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU SOMEDAY! MARK MY WORDS! xD

This happened at first..
I liked Mazwan's status.. The one below
1st person to like my status- I will marry u on fb for a week
2nd person to like my status- u will be my profile picture for 24 hrs.
3rd person to like my status - I'll write ♥ u on ur wall for 3 days.
4th person to like my status - I will answer any question. (inbox Only)
5th person to like my status - u can pick my next status 
6th person to like my status - I will tell u my secret!
and I'm the 3rd person to like his status =.="

So,
I re-post his status for fun >.<
Then, Mazwan liked my status and he was the 5th person to like my status. He inbox-ed me and asked me to write this as my status (tag as well) --->  I still love you Raphael ♥ and i need you now!

Hehe.. Mazwan wrote, "I heart you*blame the status thingy*" on my wall too.*Agree*
Philip Chen was the 3rd person to like my status.
So, I spammed his wall with "I ♥ u" xD


And and and,
I watched this before I slept..
G.Dragon
Man! My heart beats when I listened to his voice 
Hmmph.. I feel so jealous. I wish that lucky girl was me :) 

P/S : Now, I know a lot about G.Dragon. Special thanks to all my sources.. Facebook, Twitter, Google and Formspring babeh! xD

*I'm a Ken'ichi Matsuyama, Zee Matanawee Keenan and Kwon Ji-Yong lover.. >.<
Let me post each picture of them :)

Ken'ichi Matsuyama, 26, Japan
 
 ZΣΣ Matanawee Keenan, 23, Thailand
 
 Kwon Ji-Yong (G.Dragon), 23, Korea
 
**K-Pop is my thing**

And and and,
G.Dragon, 我爱上了你! >.<

*THE END*

No comments:

Post a Comment